Project Victor Porton’s math research
WARNING: It is and old version of the project. See here for the last version.
I do mathematical research in fundamental abstract mathematics on the following topics:
- A new subfield of General Topology, done in an algebraic way. It is a big revolution in mathematics. I think my research is worth prizes of Nobel level. See this page for all info about my research and to download all information for free. This can be read even by beginning college students, by the way.
- Theory of formulas (a smaller discovery but also interesting). Mathematicians studied almost everything except of formulas themselves.
I didn't finish my University study by reasons related with a religious conflict. Help me to compensate the discrimination and enter research community on par with professors doing research just like me.
I need money to support my life, buy books, etc., visit scientific conferences.
If you are a math expert with a scientific degree, leave a comment here saying that you confirmed that my texts are not a nonsense but real math research, because there are too many idiots pretending to be mathematicians not being so. Don't forget to specify your degree in the comment.Project description Overview
Algebraic General Topology (= theory of funcoids, reloids, and their generalizations) is a wide generalization of general topology, allowing to express topological properties by algebraic formulas.
Victor Porton wrote his book "Algebraic General Topology. Volume 1" containing a description of this theory (with definitions, theorems, and proofs, as well as expository material allowing its reading by beginning students).Intellectual Merit
Algebraic general topology is obviously an exceeding breakthrough because:
- It is a new big branch of mathematics.
- It is a very general theory based on humorously simple axioms.
- It is expressed in algebraic form, not just a mess of quantifiers as old general topology.
- It contains among other a definition of (generalized) limit of discontinuous function, what is expected to make a revolution in such fields as differential equations.
- The general topology was generalized for an arbitrary kinda multidimensional case (while traditional general topology appeared to be 2-dimensional).
- The idea of turning a category with additional structure to a semigroup is also novel.
- The definition of funcoid is the biggest discovery in general topology since 1937 (when filters were defined).
- The work also contains a generalization of filters on posets and other significant discoveries.
- It is a common generalization of calculus and discrete mathematics.
- Common generalization of continuity, uniform continuity, proximal continuity, Cauchy-continuity, discrete continuity.
- It is connecting two previously thought unrelated branches of mathematics: general topology and ordered semigroup/monoid theory. Ordered semigroups are used to describe general topological properties in a novel way; general topology and calculus bring new concepts (such as three kinds of continuity or monovaludness) into ordered semigroup theory.
- Author proposed a new way to define “sides” of manifolds and related things in a more natural way. We previously used the word “side” of a surface but didn’t really know what it really is.
- The book is a good studybook. Also it is the world best reference on the topic of filters on posets.
As author's experience shows that we discover new unexpected results in traditional point-set topology using author's method. This tendency is expected to continue. General topology and thus related branches of science change radically.
(Generalized) limit of discontinuous function is expected to revolutionize differential equations, integrating, etc. and consequently such natural sciences as physics, engineering, and economics. It also simplifies existing research methods.
The project implies broad dissemination of my knowledge to the entire mathematical community to foster further science development.
The resulting book can serve as a base of college courses on different topics of algebraic general topology and for a college course on filters on posets and lattices, because it is written as a studybook.
If you are a teacher, you can make the following college courses using it as a studybook:
- basic order theory
- (co-)brouwerian lattices
- filters and filtrators
- interrelationships between funcoids and reloids
- multidimensional general topology
- and more
- Project created
April 11, 2018, 1:18 a.m.
- Project last updated
March 2, 2020, 12:31 p.m.
- Ethereum receive address
- BitCoin donate address
- More donate URLs
- Token name
- Token symbol
- Project name
Victor Porton’s math research
- Allowed uses of money
For example to pay for the Web site, to pay for publication of books or articles and for text editing, to visit scientific conferences, record educational videos. Victor Porton may receive salary planned up to about $600/month. Sometimes upgrading the computer or buying new glasses. Also learning English (in order to speak at conferences and record educational videos).
- Allowed using money for advertisment
- Allowed using money for press releases
United States of America
- Organization name
Victor Porton's Foundation
- Organization number
Old versions of the project
- Oct. 8, 2019, 10:50 p.m.
- Oct. 8, 2019, 10:49 p.m.
- Oct. 8, 2019, 10:48 p.m. (this one)
- Sept. 9, 2019, 8:25 a.m.
- July 31, 2019, 6:04 a.m.
- April 28, 2019, 8:07 a.m.
- April 28, 2019, 12:23 a.m.
- Dec. 12, 2018, 12:53 a.m.
- April 11, 2018, 1:18 a.m.
Old Ethereum smart contracts
- owner: 0x36a0356d43ee4168ed24efa1cae3198708667ac0 / address: 0x3798ec8598481acb5310581717dcc84aa72f1965 / symbol: MTH / name: Victor Porton math