Project Virtual Scientific Conference
- through GoGetFunding
- Ether 0x36A0356d43EE4168ED24EFA1CAe3198708667ac0
- BitCoin 1LZTvgCEa7JdgiU5Cz8BdVv33MqYw4sN2P
Created a wiki site for virtual scientific conference. There are real scientific conferences but there was no online one.
You can publish at this site anything you could present at a scientific meeting:
- new research results;
- your articles and books;
- research ideas, which you could talk to colleagues verbally;
- presentations, talks and videos;
- curious science facts;
- and even science-related jokes.
The conference is currently centered on mathematics, but all sciences are accepted. The topics include pure math, applied math, math in physics and other sciences, theoretical computer science.
Unlike a real math conference, this virtual one runs not say every year but constantly all time.
As a part of this site it’s done “research in the middle” project (rough research ideas (such as proof ideas), negative results, incomplete calculations, etc.) There was added some of my particular research to this project.
We will follow general ideas and conventions of Polymath Project.
However, this project is a dual of Polymath project:
- Polymath is for precisely formulated problems, this wiki is not only for precise formulations but also for rough ideas.
- Polymath is for problems of interest to wide variety of mathematicians, this wiki is for more special problems which may involve additional learning before joining projects presented on this site.
- Polymath develops primarely on blogs and then in the wiki, this project is meant to be developed inside this wiki (don't hesitate to use blogs if you want, however).
- Polymath project comes in waves focusing on particular problems. This site is to present as much problems as possible, simultaneously.
"Research in the middle" is similar to Polymath project in the respect that these both are for massively collaborated math research.
The first thing we need to do is to buy a top level domain, make a reliable institution to host it on their server.
- Project created
April 11, 2018, 1:23 a.m.
- Project last updated
March 2, 2020, 12:30 p.m.
- Ethereum receive address
- BitCoin donate address
- More donate URLs
- Token name
- Token symbol
- Project name
Virtual Scientific Conference
- Allowed uses of money
Support the Web site and the domain, programming (however likely be done by volunteers), press releases, etc.
- Allowed using money for advertisment
- Allowed using money for press releases
- Organization name
Virtual Scientific Conference
- Organization number
Old versions of the project
- Sept. 9, 2019, 8:24 a.m. (this one)
- July 31, 2019, 6:03 a.m.
- April 28, 2019, 8:05 a.m.
- April 28, 2019, 12:23 a.m.
- Dec. 12, 2018, 12:54 a.m.
- April 11, 2018, 1:23 a.m.
Old Ethereum smart contracts
- owner: 0x36a0356d43ee4168ed24efa1cae3198708667ac0 / address: 0xe575cfe56be0fcad0b80cefea7bc99dd95313640 / symbol: VRT / name: Virtual Scientific Conference