Featured: Traders! Buy CRY (CryptoNGO) tokens by CryptoNGO nonprofit
while they are cheap.
Project "Iury Oliveira's free software" details
Trade this cryptocurrency!
You can also donate to this project:
- note that Ethereum donations are rewarded by sending you back some tokens (see below)
but BitCoin donations are not rewarded by the system
Project Ether withdrawal history.
- Project created
May 23, 2018, 11:22 p.m.
- Project last updated
Dec. 12, 2018, 12:56 a.m.
- Total Ether received
- Ether now on contract
- Total used supply of tokens
- Ethereum smart contract address
0xabb5a32bad75abaffe1d073f2a90dcad118d4502 (send Ether here to receive the tokens,
see the formula)
- BitCoin donate address
- Token name
- Token symbol
- Project name
Iury Oliveira's free software
- Project description
- Vy is an IDE whose main purpose is turning one programmer daily life easier. Despite of it working with no necessity for mouse, its set of key strokes are much more flexible than the ones in Vim or Emacs. It is highly extensible and modular due to the language it was implemented in. It allows one to develop new plugins more easily thus better fitting to the need of individuals.
- Untwisted is a networking engine written in python whose main purpose it is being highly powerful for abstracting internet protocols under the perspective of event driven paradigm. It's most notorious aspect it is allowing one to develop complex internet applications with impressive simplicity of code. Code on top of untwisted rarely turns out to be prolix.
- crocs is a way of reasoning about regex. One is supposed to implement regex's using python language then serialize it allows to generate possible matches for the implemented regex's. Its main goal is making regex to be reusable as functions/classes can be reused instead of merely being reused from plain code snippets.
- Allowed uses of money
- Iury's salary (up to about $500/month).
- hardware upgrades
- Allowed using money for advertisment
- Allowed using money for press releases
- Organization name
- Organization number
Old versions of the project